PO-Biochemistry provides protocols and consumables dedicated to protein biochemistry and offers methods for the biochemical, biophysical and structural analysis of proteins and protein complexes. PO-Biochemistry gathers in one place the essential equipments required.
KNOW-HOW AND METHODOLOGIES
Production of recombinant proteins for functional and structural analyzes
• Proteins tagged or not, in various heterologous systems (Escherichia coli, Pichia pastoris, baculovirus-insect cells)
• Conventional chromatography
• Affinity chromatography
• Immunoprecipitation and co-immunoprecipitation
Purification and characterization of functional protein complexes
• In vivo: Tandem Affinity Purification (TAP-tag) and Proximity labeling ( BioID)
• In vitro: Micro Scale Thermophoresis (MST)
Proteomics approaches - partnership with PAPPSO
• Studies of post-translational modifications (phosphoproteome, glycoproteome, oxyproteome, nitroproteome, etc.)
• Quantitative proteomics
• Server for analysis of large data sets (MS/MS) and statistical processing
• Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
• Crystallization robot
The activities of the PO-Biochemistry are part of a continuum with the activities of the other PO-platforms and take advantages from favored interactions with the INRAE Platform for Proteomic Analysis of Paris South-West (PAPPSO) and the Synchrotron Soleil-Saclay for structural studies.
PO-Biochimie is a member of the Green Proteome Network, which allows the exchange of information and technical advice, and promotes the development at INRAE of mass spectrometry methods dedicated to the study of the global or targeted plant proteome.